Sunday, October 5, 2008
A Little Glimpse Of Heaven
I went to visit my daughter last week who lives about 4 hours from us. We went to visit for the weekend. It was an enjoyable weekend. It was fun to get away from home and our frustrating and hectic life. On Sunday morning as I awoke I could hear my little grandson running around the kitchen making crazy noises. I found myself falling back to sleep when I awoke again there was silence. No noise with 3 little children, unbelievable. I walked into the family room and there was my daughter with her 2 girls silently listening to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. It was turned down very soft and low, and my daughter was printing little pictures of the Savior and his life on paper. Each of the girls had taken the pictures and were silently coloring them. For one small brief moment I saw heaven on earth. Among all our busy and hectic lives I witnessed a tiny miracle. A mother and children making peace on earth. I felt as though I were in Heaven. Thank-you to my daughter and her sweet children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing mom. Having you here for the weekend, to spend time with me and my kids, was my heaven on earth. I love you.
ReplyDelete