Thursday, February 19, 2015
February 19th 2015
I am so grateful for my blessings, yesterday I had the opportunity to go to the temple. I went by myself because my husband is out of town and so I did initiatory work. I love the temple it is my place of peace, where I can feel the joy of being a member of the true church. I am so grateful for my great husband, who is helping our daughter right now by doing drywall in her home. He left me a beautiful note on the mirror before he headed out. He has done that the last few times. He will never know how much that means to me. True love comes when you can not stop smiling. My daughter has found that true love, she can't stop smiling. It is like Elder Holland says when you are truly in love you want to shot it from the roof tops. She certainly wants the whole family to know and she wants to shot it from the roof tops. When you find that kind of love you have to pinch yourself and can't believe our Father in Heaven could send you someone so perfect for you. I know that kind of love. I was sent someone that wonderful. I am so happy that I was granted such an incredible blessing, and that my husband has always been a romantic and truly loved me and has always shown that. I can see that in the young man my daughter has met. She was dating a young man that we knew she would never marry. She had to figure that out for herself, but she did, we are so grateful for that miracle. Because she is a different girl and I love who she is even more. I love all of my children but at times, they can be misguided, that is why it is so important to stay close to your family. Family's are of our Father in Heaven they would never stir you wrong. They know you better than anyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment