Thursday, June 9, 2016

March 26th2016

Time seems to fly. I am already into another year. So much has happened. I  would like to talk about miracles first, I know that each of us have them happen every day, we just don't recognize them as often as we should. I was cleaning my house today because I have a day off. I started to clean when I realized one of the little pawn were missing out of the chess set we had gotten from Dad Craven  I know this is a small insignificant thing, but it is important to me. So I knelt down to pray. I prayed that I would find that little pawn. and I did. I was upstairs cleaning the room that is our guest bedroom with two beds. I decided to go through the toy bins that my grand-kids play in. A little off my normal path because I had so much to do. It amazes me that our Father-in-Heaven answers even the smallest requests

No comments:

Post a Comment