Kimberly had her baby on Thanksgiving. We made dinner and took her and Caleb up a plate. Pies and all. They had him in a super nice hospital. As a matter of fact to walk in there I felt like royalty. So beautiful and so quiet. It made you feel like no one else was in the hospital. Kimberly was in her own large room. It was so nice. It was so fun to see Caleb and Kimberly, and of course sweet little Wesley. Such a precious cute baby. I feel so blessed, I'm a grandmother with 2 new grandchildren. I would love to be able to do something special for both of these precious babies. I'm just so grateful they are here and my daughters are well.
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
December 20th 2018
Kimberly and Tamara both have beautiful babies. Tamara's baby was born on December the 7th. We were so excited because Chase and her had decided on a birthing center so they could save some good money. But unfortunately that is not the way it turned out. They had to transport little Edith to a hospital because she had some infection in her lungs. She was their for a week. We were privileged to go and see her. But poor Lillie couldn't go see her and it was as though her little baby sister didn't exist. It was kind of crazy. I'm sure Tamara wonders what the problem is, because Lillie was in the hospital forever too. I felt so bad for Chase and Tamara they expected a small bill and instead got a super big bill. It is great that they have insurance, but unfortunately deductibles can kill you. Edith is beautiful, dark haired baby with big brown eyes. Of course we don't know what color her eyes will be we are just seeing them as a new baby. She looks plenty healthy, but unfortunately they had to get rid of the infection. I'm sure Tamara thought the day would never come that they could all so home. Lillie stayed with Chases parents because it was a little closer to the hospital. I am so glad they were there for good support. Now they are all home doing fine. I'm so glad her and Kimberly were able to have new babies. One baby a boy and the other a girl. I'm so exited to have 2 more new grandchildren.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment