
My little granddaughter continues to want me in her life. Although she lives across the United States from me she is with me every day. She calls me on the phone and takes me on many new adventures. We play hide and seek. We make meals together. She defends me against monsters. We rock on the rocking chair, we explore the basement, we clean her bedroom and jump on her bed. We sing songs, we get drinks together. All of this is done by her imagination and the phone. In her little mind I am the phone so our lives together are always exciting.
Mom your not writing anymore!!! I have nothing to do in my boring time at work!
ReplyDeleteThat is darling Liz! I love it.
ReplyDeleteYou've made me laugh and cry today. (Maybe because I miss that little Sierra.) Mom, you're brilliant. We'll have to publish your blog at the end of the year. There are a number of sites where you can have your blog made into a book. I'd love a copy!
ReplyDelete