Friday, November 14, 2008
The Joy Of A New Grandchild
I had the opportunity to go out and help my daughter because she was having a new baby. She was due on October the 18th but waited until I got there. I arrived the evening of October 21st and she had little Madison on October 22nd in the morning. Perfect timing thinks to my daughter that lives in St. George. She was obviously inspired. I was lucky to be there just in time. When my daughter brought home that beautiful baby I couldn't help but be in total awe! This child was perfect in every way and had just been on the earth a few short hours. It made me cry a little just to have the privilege of holding her and seeing her with all her little fingers and all her little toes. Her little hands and legs and little face so perfect. I felt as though I was witnessing a part of heaven and what a privilege. Children are such a blessing to us and they bring such joy. I stayed with my daughter and her 2 precious children for just 9 days and in that short time I witnessed heaven on earth. I didn't want to leave. I am glad I had such a wonderful opportunity. Thank-you to the people who made it possible for me to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment