Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Its great to have teenagers
My daughter that lives in St. George came to visit for Thanksgiving. We had a lot of fun. My teenage daughters were incredible. They made the time my grandchildren were here a happy time. First they told them they were going to have a tea party. In order to participate in this tea party they all had to speak in a British Accent. I think my granddaughters will remember this experience with fond memories. I have never laughed so hard. They used a German chocolate cake and some milk for there little party. Then they were to pretend they were princesses and had to act accordingly. (They are ages 7 and 5 how could they act.) My daughter kept saying things like you can't laugh that hard you are a princess and then of course my granddaughters would laugh so hard they couldn't eat. My daughter would then say you need to drink your milk this way remember you are a princess. Then she would show them how and they wouldn't do it the way that she told them too. She would say that isn't proper for a princess. They would laugh again. It was so funny to watch. Because the grand kids tried to speak with the accent as well as my daughter. It just literally was hilarious. I wish I had a camcorder so I could have recorded it and shared. It was priceless. The next thing they did was dress up in dress ups and have a dance. They put on music and danced around for along time. My grandson even got into it and he is only 1. What an enjoyable day! I even participated in the dance. Great times!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment