Saturday, January 10, 2009
Princess Castle
My granddaughter is using her tent for her Castle. She says that she needs to get her dress-ups so we can go in the castle. But of course first she needs to hand them up. It is fun to see all the clothes she tries to hang up. She is getting good at it. Won't her mom be proud if she keeps it up when she is a teenager. I know that I am always on my teenagers backs to get their stuff picked up. I am sorry I have to leave this blog because now we are going to get dressed up, of course first we have to find our jewelry so that we can go to the ball and dance with the prince. We are going to dance now, all in the imagination and the phone. Sometimes grand kids can be our highlight of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
mom, you're always blogging about your favorite granddaughter... what happened to entries about your favorite daughter? :)
ReplyDeletethanks for entertaining me. i love reading your blog.