Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Babies
We have had the opportunity of being blessed with 3 wonderful little babies this year as Grandparents. They were all girls. Each is very dear to us and we are proud of their parents and the wonderful people that they are. Right now I want to concentrate on the one that was born this month. I had the opportunity of going to stay with this new grand child and her sisters and brother for a whole week. It was fun and exciting for me and reminded me of when I had my own children. Each and every day brought back a flood of memories. Each one of my daughters children are special in there own little way. It seems as though there is always one trying to make life a little easier for everyone else and mostly with their little personalities, they can do that. It is just fun to watch because you know that they are being children, and sometimes we just need to let them be little. Her baby is beautiful and already has such a cute personality, even after 1 week. She can make your day brighten up even if you are having a rough day, all you have to do is hold her for a minute. Her little skin is so soft that you just want to kiss her all day long. Her dark little hair and eyebrows remain you that she is precious in her own looks. She is loved by us all and we are grateful for her and her safe arrival.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tessie, Tessie, Tessie. Someday I will meet you.
ReplyDeleteMom I love this! I wish I had the chance to meet here. I hope I do before I leave.
ReplyDelete