Monday, August 24, 2009
Summer
I can't believe I am blogging again. We have had a crazy summer and most of it was due to travel, and trying to be in so many different places. I wish I could say it was all for pleasure. But I would be telling stories. We had family reunions which were great. I come from a family of 16 brothers and sisters. So in reality there are 19 in my family. We went back to where my parents were born and raised. We got a huge tractor and put two very large trailers on the back of it. Then we all sat on bales of hay and traveled around while they told us of some special experiences. It was so fun. Almost everyone was there and that makes all my brothers and sisters and their spouses, plus all the grandchildren on these 2 trailers. Alot of people, if you add them up. So we listened as my parents told about there life. It was so enjoyable that I wish we could have traveled more and heard more. I have some amazing parents who have a great posterity. Next we went to the aquatic center and had some fun. Swimming, exercising, rock climbing, racket ball you name it, we did it. It was so fun swimming with all the cute grandchildren. I had so much fun and I got to know them alot better. I will never forget this experience. It was one I will cherish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad your blogging again.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a blast! I'm so sad Mike and I couldn't make it.
ReplyDeleteSomeone stole our blog so we had to get a new address. It's
cravenscountry.blogspot.com
Please add us again! =)
Luv Ya!
Mom I missed your blogging!! It's good to hear from you!
ReplyDelete