Sunday, August 30, 2009
Amazing Husband
I had 4 little children and they were all about a year apart and some days I felt as though I were being consumed with responsibility and my life seemed rather hectic. My husband had a business meeting he needed to attend and he said that wives were invited, so we decided to go to my husbands parents house for the weekend so that my mother-in-law could take care of my children while we ran to the party for a few hours. My in-laws were 2 hours from where we lived. So we needed to leave quickly, as soon as my husband was home from work. We left and arrived early, my husband was a little crazy and acted a little impatient. But we dropped our children off. As we were leaving my husband didn't end out going quite where I thought he would. He headed to the airport and announced the surprise. We were headed to Colorado to have a mini-honey moon and would be back the next evening. He had packed for me. I was a little worried about my poor mother-in-law because she had to deal with a nursing baby, but was so grateful to have a break. We flew to Colorado and staying in a very nice hotel. We didn't rent a car so we rode a lot of buses, which were kind of scary but I was with my husband and felt safe and happy, and we had a lot of fun together. We got in rather late, dropped off our car and headed out. We went to the Cassabaneta restaurant, it was so entertaining and wonderful. I was spell bound. Then we headed back to the hotel and swam in the big in door pool at the hotel. I have never had so much fun. The next day we got up and headed for the zoo. The zoo was amazing and had a lot of animals I had never seen before. Then we headed back to airport for home. It was the first time in my life I have ever flown anyway. It was an interesting experience. But a super fun time with the one I love. I will never forget it. Thank-you to a caring husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't know that Dad had done that!! That's the cutest thing I have ever heard. I love you both tons!!
ReplyDelete