Friday, October 23, 2009
Little Cutie
We had a great time last night. My oldest son and his wife moved into our basement apartment. They are just moving in so they are still back and forth between two apartments. They had to make one more stop at their old apartment for some necessity's. So my son asked us to watch there darling little daughter. She is so cute and has such fine blonde hair, so it sticks straight up. I am sure my daughter in law has tried a lot of different ways to make it stay down but it just won't. I think it makes her look so cute. I had the same frustration with one of my own children, so seeing her brings back a lot of great memories. She is a sweetheart and such a good little girl. You can tell that she is kind of leery towards us sometimes. I think she is getting to know her parents, so she knows when they aren't around. But in spite of her leeriness she just keeps smiling and talking. She is such a joy to us. Having such great grandchildren can do nothing but bring smiles to our faces. We love each one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This post makes me miss little Kate. I'm glad your blogging again Mom, and I hope everything is going well with the move in!
ReplyDelete