Friday, October 23, 2009
My Girls Art
Drama, drama, drama, if you would ask my son that is all we get around here. Twins sisters that are a lot alike cause a lot of drama. They both had several art projects due. They have to have a theme to every art project. One of them was gladly involved in her art when the other one lost it. My art looks terrible. I am ripping it up and throwing it away. The other twin says, " I told you to use charcoal, rather than paint, you just won't listen". It was a little crazy around here. My biggest problem with twins that look alike, is that they are alike. They both draw extremely well but always in competition with each other. So if they see the others art work, and they think it is better than theirs, they are in the angry mode. So T says to K, I am giving up. She did she went to bed. Then K came to me and complained that T had given up and she just can't do that. I said, "Tomorrow will be a better day, right now she is a little angry. The next day T comes home from school and announces that K has come up with a great theme for her. She is so excited about art and can't wait to get to it. Amazing they always seem to work it out. Both of their art projects were amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this story! I laughed so hard. Thanks for keeping me updated on the Twin Saga.
ReplyDelete