Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 7th Friday

It has been a day to remember.  I got off work half of a day today and I don't have to go to work tomorrow.  My children all came in from out of town, and we spent the time putting up applesauce.  We got 95 quarts done tonight.  One broke so you can really only count 94.  The problem was, I agreed to pick grapes at 3:00 today.  So off to pick grapes Frank, Tamara and I went. It was raining hard, but if you got under the grape vines it was rather fun.  We did come back soaked.  We also picked some tomato's we were given those too.  We were given them by Paul's sweet mother.  Trust me she was an answer to my prayers.  I have spent the last week working because of a sick employee.  So I have been working full time for 2 weeks now.  It has been OK, but very exhausting.  In the evenings I have been making my daughters blessing dress.  I have been working on it for a week now.  Tonight I have got to get all the finish work done, so that it doesn't interfere with the applesauce tomorrow.  So my dear sweet husband keeps sending me out of the kitchen. I also plan on going to the temple tomorrow.  We ran out of the apples for applesauce, and I know my children want more than we have.  So I will call a lady in my ward about apples and tomorrow a miracle will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment