Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November 22, 2011 Tuesday

I started this blog because I wanted to reflect back on family memories and I wanted to remember the tender mercies of the Lord.   It is only 1 in the afternoon, and we have already experienced several tender mercies.  Tamara dropped her HP pad in the tub a strange story.  She was watching a movie in the bathroom.  She stepped out of the tub and kicked her cord and the HP pad went flying.  She was sick.  She got it out of the tub and tried to turn it off but that didn't work, so she had to let it die.  She put it in rice.  It has been a week and she tried her pad this morning, but it wouldn't so on.  But it was dead, so she plugged it in a left for school to take a test.  A miracle happened and the touch pad went on.  Another miracle I just found my best scissors and I found the top plastic square that goes on my sewing machine.  We receive tender mercies throughout the day and I am going to try harder to recognize them.  It is a miracle that 4 in the family got HP touch pads.  My husband had heard that they were not being made anymore, so he got on the internet and tried to order some because they were only 99 dollars, but they were not available.  My children  persisted and one of them stayed on the computer pretty much all day ordering them.  Finally after hours they were excepted.  But we just kept hearing they didn't  have  them in, but weeks and months went by, they said the order we be filled an we received them a few weeks ago.  Miracles certainly happen.  They make school  easier for my college children.  We know it is a blessing to have them.     Thanks to the Lord for our tender mercies this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment