Friday, December 23, 2011
December 23rd Friday
It has been at extremely busy day at the Bosch Kitchen Center. We just run all day long. We have had some extremely busy days. I get home at night and I just want to fall in bed. But I want you to know that we have had some extremely humbling blessings. Kimberly and Tamara work with me at the Bosch Kitchen Center, sometimes it can make life a little bit better because these 2 are my last. I know that the time will come when they will leave our home get married and move on. I am a little concerned about that day because I know that my children and grandchildren want to come see me because Kim and Tam are here to entertain them, but when that changes I know that the visits will be much different. It will be a change in all of our lives. I know the time will come soon when all my children will be married. I hope that they pick men who will love them and take care of them, who will do anything for them. I received a wonderful Christmas present today. We will soon be able to enjoy our home even more because we will be able to continue to pay mortgage payments on it, and enjoy being here for a long time. I know that the Lord is in our lives and I am so grateful for that. Tomorrow is Christmas eve and soon my children will all be here to enjoy that special occasion with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment