Wednesday, March 28, 2012
March 28th Wednesday
It has been a busy day at the Bosch Kitchen Center. It is the weekend of Conference and we see so many wonderful people from out of state. So we have a busy weekend a head of us. But it has been a long time since I have written on this blog. I had a great birthday this month. I received a wonderful sweater form Lisa and Michelle. I love them. I got shoe's from my girls. Kim, Tam and Karalee. My husband took me out to dinner. I got some sheets from Jennifer and Derrick. I just appreciated all that they did. I have had a few wonderful miracles happen the last couple of weeks, and I just wanted to share. I had a really bad cold all week long a couple of weeks ago. I had extra shifts at work because my girls had gone to St. George. I had a baking class to do. I just prayed that during that class my nose would not run and I wouldn't sneeze. I just want you to know that I didn't sneeze once and my nose didn't run at all. I was truly blessed to be able to do my class. After the class my nose started running again. But the miracle of making it through that class made me understand that I was important to the Lord and he even cares about the small little things that we pray for. I am so grateful for pray. That weekend when I did sharing time in Primary it was the same. The Lord truly blessed me to make it through all the things I had to accomplish and I thank Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment