Sunday, February 12, 2012

February 12th Sunday

I haven't written in this blog in so long and I know that I need to do it.  We had a wonderful Christmas.  Everyone was here.  Next year that will not happen.  Emily is moving to Houston where her and her husband and little family will live.  Here husband has a job there after he graduates.  That will happen in May.  I hate to see them go.  There little girl is getting so big.  Lisa and her family will move if her husband can find another job, so that he can get out of the debt they are in because of dental school.  Michelle is doing great but you never know where the future will take her and her little family.  Phillip I am sure will look for a good job once he graduates in April and who knows where they will end up.  My family is important to me and I count them a great blessing in my life.  I love each one of them and there spouses and my wonderful grand children.  I will hate to see them when they go.  Soon Kim and Tam will be getting married and will be heading out to new lives.  I and my husband will be empty nesters.  That will be different for us.  I love being in our home.  I love having my children close by.  They are important to me, and I can't believe that they have all grown up and are almost all on their own.  I love being in our ward.  We had a progressive dinner this week and we really enjoyed it.  We went from the Lamoroux where we had dinner, to the church for refreshments.  It was fun to be there and get to know people in the ward better.  It was a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment