Wednesday, May 30, 2012
May 29th Wednesday
I often ponder on how special our friends and family are. I attended a funeral yesterday of a dear friends mother. I knew this family when I was young. I was in the ninth grade when they moved out of our ward. It was great to see everyone again. Cathy just cried and cried and it brought tears to my eyes. I knew how much her mother mean't to her and how much she will miss her. As I watched the people at the funeral I realized how important the gospel of Jesus Christ is and how much it impacts our lives. I am so grateful for it, it means so much to me. I am so grateful for a good husband, and special children. I know that the Lord is watching out for them, because they are such good wonderful children. Sometimes our lives don't quite go in the path that we want. But the Lord will guide and direct our paths, because we are trying to do our best. We are constantly praying for each other and that is why the Lord takes care of us. I marvel at the Lord's tender mercies toward us. They are constant. I didn't feel like I could do my sharing time this week because I felt so nervous, but everything went wonderful. We have had some incredible people join us in Primary. I am so happy that the Lord continues to bless our Primary with good people. It certainly makes my job easier. My daughter had surgery last week, miracles happened for her because the surgery wasn't as extensive as it was suppose to be and not as hard of an operation as it was suppose to be. It was truly a miracle. I went to the temple the day before for her, and the Lord certainly answered my prayer. She was truly blessed. I love the little tender mercies of the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment