Thursday, July 5, 2012
July 5th 2012 Thursday
I and the girls came to see Lisa and her family today. The drive was wet and rainy and at times we couldn't see where we were going. We were glad when we finally arrived. My husband had to concentrate on business, so he wouldn't come. I feel bad because yesterday was the 4th, one of my favorite holidays and my husband spent the whole day doing yards. Everyone got up this morning and went water sking, except of course me. I thought Frank went water sking, but he went to take care of his parents yard. He spent the whole day weeding yards and mowing all the lawns. He spent the whole day working hard, which was a very sad thing for me. I felt like the whole day was just working. But we planned a trip to Lisa's so hopefully my vacation won't be a loss. I have all the rest of the week off from work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment