Monday, July 21, 2014
July 17th 2014
It is another great day at the Bosch Kitchen Center. I did a class on oatmeal and rye breads. The breads were delicious. I very much enjoyed doing the class and had a great turn out. Great questions were asked, which always makes the classes so fun. My girls are gone to Lake Powell, it was a miracle they could go. I am excited that they got to go. They are incredible young ladies. I love them and want the best for them. I pray they will think and be careful in Lake Powell, but I am sure they will, because I know they were suppose to go. I hope it helps them reflect on how important they are to each other, and how important every decision they make needs to be the right one, one that will make their friendship together grow even stronger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment