Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October 29th 2014

I am so grateful to my parents, they have always supported me in all that I do, they knew Frank was to be my husband before I did, what an amazing blessing for me. I love my parents so much. I learned a great deal from them.  One of the most important things that I learned in my home is  that you don't  share sacred things with other people who are not in your family,  they can use those sacred things for their benefit. It won't seem bad at first, but you realize after a while, " hay that was what my sister said, or that was like the sacred thing we talked about a month ago. We don't share the temple, our patriarch blessing, your special spiritual experiences. The Lord gave them to you for a reason. I remember years ago when my father in law was given something special and sacred, that special thing was taken away from him when he went to share it.  When the sacred plates of the Book of Mormon were lost they were taken away because they could be used for evil. Sacred things are sacred and need to be kept that way.

I listened to conference a short time ago, it was an amazing conference,  such important man. We as members of the church are so lucky to be able to hear inspiring men. There are so many rumors  going around right now, but they are just rumors, and until the prophet announces we don't listen. The prophet is the only one on the face of this earth that can receive revelation for the church. The other rumors are only rumors and those who continue to talk about things that aren't true are on their way
to apostasy, be careful what you believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment