Thursday, October 9, 2014

September 26th 2014

It is our anniversary today.  WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 39 YEARS.  I want to express to each of you why our marriage is so wonderful.  My husband comes from a very righteous family who grew up in the gospel of Jesus Christ. He honors his priesthood and does everything in his power to do what is right. I came from a very righteous family who grew up the same way.  We love the same things. We love to hike, we love being together with our children, we love to share a meal, we love cleaning together, we love canning together, we love preparing a meal together, we have always been together in taking care of our children, when my young daughter got in a bad car accident and I couldn't be at the hospital because of work, my husband was there. We are very supportive of each other and help each other through difficult times. I can't express to everyone out there how important is to marry into a family that is exactly like your family.  So many problems can be solved, because your children will become like their mother or father.  I don't care what you do or how many promises you make.  I believe your past will catch up to you through your children.  Look at yourself and the choices you make, they are a direct result of your parents. The Lord knows that what goes around comes around that is the only way we can truly realize the mistakes that we have made, that is if some one we love makes those same mistakes. Then we can really realize what we put other people through.  Other wise we can't learn that lesson. Our Father in Heaven knows what he is doing.  We have to learn to return to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment