Such amazing things have happened in the last few months. My children decided to re-do my kitchen. They talked about it for a long time ago, but we didn't feel the time was right. My husband knew that if they redid the kitchen he would need to help a lot and he wasn't quite ready to do that. But there came a time when they would not take no for any answer. The madness began. Michelle came up from St. George and her an Jennifer went to town. Pretty soon everyone was involved, Frank, me, Kimberly, Tamara, Karalee, Jennifer and Michelle. Now you and I both know that it takes the chiefs and a bunch of Indians to complete any task, and that is exactly what happened. Jennifer and Michelle were the chiefs and I am sure did plenty of the work, but the rest of us tried to help when we could. Derrick helped greatly as well. We appreciated everyone's hard work. Many hours, many sleepless nights, much sneezing, much sanding, filling and painting. After hard work for 2 months my kitchen looks beautiful. Even the counter tops were redone with beautiful quartz counter tops. Thank-you to all my children and their spouses who are very generous I have a beautiful kitchen. I can't even thank every one enough. My husband re did all the electrical fixtures, he changed the texture on the ceiling to smooth and he changed all the texture on the walls. He did a tile surround underneath the cabinets. I can't even explain what a beautiful kitchen. I lived out of boxes for a few months, it is so nice to have it back together. I have a little left to do, and a little touch up paint, but its gorgeous. Thank you once again to my very special family. I love them greatly.
Friday, August 19, 2016
August 19th 2016 Friday
Such amazing things have happened in the last few months. My children decided to re-do my kitchen. They talked about it for a long time ago, but we didn't feel the time was right. My husband knew that if they redid the kitchen he would need to help a lot and he wasn't quite ready to do that. But there came a time when they would not take no for any answer. The madness began. Michelle came up from St. George and her an Jennifer went to town. Pretty soon everyone was involved, Frank, me, Kimberly, Tamara, Karalee, Jennifer and Michelle. Now you and I both know that it takes the chiefs and a bunch of Indians to complete any task, and that is exactly what happened. Jennifer and Michelle were the chiefs and I am sure did plenty of the work, but the rest of us tried to help when we could. Derrick helped greatly as well. We appreciated everyone's hard work. Many hours, many sleepless nights, much sneezing, much sanding, filling and painting. After hard work for 2 months my kitchen looks beautiful. Even the counter tops were redone with beautiful quartz counter tops. Thank-you to all my children and their spouses who are very generous I have a beautiful kitchen. I can't even thank every one enough. My husband re did all the electrical fixtures, he changed the texture on the ceiling to smooth and he changed all the texture on the walls. He did a tile surround underneath the cabinets. I can't even explain what a beautiful kitchen. I lived out of boxes for a few months, it is so nice to have it back together. I have a little left to do, and a little touch up paint, but its gorgeous. Thank you once again to my very special family. I love them greatly.
Such amazing things have happened in the last few months. My children decided to re-do my kitchen. They talked about it for a long time ago, but we didn't feel the time was right. My husband knew that if they redid the kitchen he would need to help a lot and he wasn't quite ready to do that. But there came a time when they would not take no for any answer. The madness began. Michelle came up from St. George and her an Jennifer went to town. Pretty soon everyone was involved, Frank, me, Kimberly, Tamara, Karalee, Jennifer and Michelle. Now you and I both know that it takes the chiefs and a bunch of Indians to complete any task, and that is exactly what happened. Jennifer and Michelle were the chiefs and I am sure did plenty of the work, but the rest of us tried to help when we could. Derrick helped greatly as well. We appreciated everyone's hard work. Many hours, many sleepless nights, much sneezing, much sanding, filling and painting. After hard work for 2 months my kitchen looks beautiful. Even the counter tops were redone with beautiful quartz counter tops. Thank-you to all my children and their spouses who are very generous I have a beautiful kitchen. I can't even thank every one enough. My husband re did all the electrical fixtures, he changed the texture on the ceiling to smooth and he changed all the texture on the walls. He did a tile surround underneath the cabinets. I can't even explain what a beautiful kitchen. I lived out of boxes for a few months, it is so nice to have it back together. I have a little left to do, and a little touch up paint, but its gorgeous. Thank you once again to my very special family. I love them greatly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment