Friday, November 4, 2016

November 4th 2016

Today is my daughters birthday.  She is turning 40 today. She is an incredible daughter. I am so grateful for her. I had the opportunity to travel with her to Colorado and attend my granddaughters baptism. While we were traveling I commented on the fact that I could always count on her, because I knew that from the time she was little she always told me the truth. She said "Mom it is easy to do that when your conscience eats at you if you don't". Just as Madison received the Holy Ghost when she was confirmed, my daughter has used that gift her whole life.  What an amazing gift, a gift to keep us on the straight and narrow. I am so grateful for each of my children that they chose to live the gospel of Jesus Christ, and have been given that beautiful gift. What a incredible blessing in my life as well as theirs. My Brother and Sister in law just lost one of their children to a drug over dose. She was my oldest daughters age. Her life could have been so different, if she had chosen to listen to that still small voice. My heart goes out to her and her parents. We love them, they are such good people who tried to teach their daughter right from wrong. Unfortunately the pull in the other direction was just to strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment