Monday, December 26, 2011
December 25th Sunday 2011
It has been a very special day! Today is the greast Christmas ever, because it is on a Sunday and we were able to go to Sacrament Meeting and celebrate in the birth of the Savior. I loved being at church this morning. After church we as a family opened our presents. The wonderful thing about that is all my children were here from out of town and we were together as a family. I had the privilege of seeing all my grandchildren at some time during the day and all my children. I don't think there is a greater blessing in the world, then being a part of such a wonderful family. We all had a great Christmas. All day I have felt like an abundantly blessed person, just watching all my children and grandchildren, as they opened their presents and were able to be so excited about what they received. I heard the comment a couple of times made by some of my children, I just can't believe that I have another present to open. I think that they were all so grateful for what they received because it was given with such thanks and heartfelt love. It was a great Christmas for all of us and mostly because we were all together and shared in the excitement as each person opened their present. Thank-you everyone for this beautiful day, I am just so grateful for each of you and for the Savior of the World who made out this all possible, and gave us the wonderful gift of repentance and life its self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment