My wonderful father in law died on July the 13th of 2012. It was a very sad day. He was in and out of the hospital for about a week, before he was brought home to be taken care of. His funeral was on the 18th of July which was my twins birthday. He is an extra special man. He had a stroke about a year ago, and hasn't been able to communicate as well as he would like. But have enjoyed very much being around him, it's fun to watch him laugh at himself when he can't get what he wants to out. He has communicated with Frank a lot, and explained where things are so Mom will be well taken care of. We are so grateful for that little miracle.
All of his children were at the funeral and some of his grandchildren. All of my children were there and many others. Frank took care of all the arrangements. All the children that were from out of state ended out speaking at his funeral. He insisted that his funeral only be 1 hour long and that every person who spoke at his funeral testified of Christ. It was absolutely wonderful, because that is exactly what happened. It is so wonderful to be members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. Because the funeral was so simple and yet so spiritual. I am so grateful to be who I am, and have such great examples that have gone before me.
My mother in law is lonely. Frank spends every day over there with her. He is with her constantly. But I know she misses Dad. She will be 90 on the 25th of this month. And all she wants to do is die and be with Dad. She wants to know why she can't go. She is ready to be with her husband, but she says there is obviously something she needs to learn. She is studying Dads books and scriptures. She puts together puzzles. She is incredible. She keeps telling me that I will be so happy when she is gone, because I will be able to have my husband back. I reassure her that I want her to stay, it will not be fun without her. She had the pace-maker put in when Dad died, but she still can't breath. Her heart is only pumping at 20 percent. All the hospice care people tell us that she should have died a while ago. There is no way she should still be alive. The Lord knows each one of us and when we should leave this earth. To me that is a miracle in and of its self. She can stay around forever as far as I am concerned.