It is a crazy day at the Bosch Kitchen Center. It has been really really slow. I know Alma is concerned. Frank had his surgery and Mom's funeral was incredible. Everyone that didn't participate in Dad's funeral, participated in Moms. Kent, Philip and Frank spoke. And Frank looked as good as he could, but it is like he said they will pay attention to what I have to say, just because I look so bad. But no pain even as he stood in the line at the viewing. My girls with there cousins sang "Love one another" with another song sung at the same time. It is beautiful, one of Jennifer's companions in the mission field made it up. Caylyn played the piano. All in all it was beautiful. Cheri gave the life sketch because she is the oldest grandchild. It is so hard to think that they are both gone. I will miss them greatly and even though Frank spent the last few years with them, he will miss them as well. It is hard to think that life can end so quickly.
We were hit with a pretty big bomb shell last night, which we never expected. My daughter who is 21 years old is dating a guy that is older. He is 33 years old and should be out ther looking for a 30 year old. Why should my daughter suffer because of his choses. He is a guy trust me if he wanted to be married he could be. I think it is kind of interesting, she says she had decides to date him, she has been hanging around him for months non stop. If you don't call that dating I don't know what you call it. I remember years ago Bishop Craven my father in law counseled my brother to be careful about marrying a particular girl. Because their backgrounds were so different. (Of course Frank's Dad didn't tell him about this conversation until years and years later. When my brother was married to someone else and they had children of there own) A marriage can't succeed when backgrounds are so different. My brother married her anyway and they were divorced about 4-5 years later. She lived right up the street. He had had a conformation, he knew this was right. Everything I think my daughter is feeling. No one could tell him different. You can't, talk to someone,once they have made up there mind it doesn't matter what you say they aren't going to listen.
It is very sad, because of life's experiences we as her parents know better but she can't see it. But I know my daughter and she will figure this out. I had a dream and saw the guy she would marry and it wasn't this guy. I just wish she would go counsel with someone who isn't involved, a bishop or institute teacher, or someone she respects.
No comments:
Post a Comment