We were at Julies funeral when we got the news about Tamara. Tamara had her baby on Sunday at 2:37. Unfortunately I was not on the e-mail and did not hear about the baby until 8:00 A.M. I feel bad that my daughter didn't call me. I was concerned about her all night long. They we're planning to leave the hospital on Monday, but little Lillie had to be put in the NICU because of an infection. But that hospital is so messed up. They gave Tamara the wrong medication, they said her placenta was infected, came back and said it was someone else's placenta. Almost gave her the same drugs twice within a few minutes, she said she just taken them. I really wonder if her baby had an infection. They decided her bilirubin was to high and she was dehydrated. So they put a light on her, she to wear a mask. They put her on sugar water, intravenously. It is Thursday, she is off the sugar water now the light was taken off yesterday. To me they are trying to cover their own backs. I think she would have been perfectly fine coming home on Monday. These things could have been taken care of at home. The infection little Lillie supposedly has would have cleared up with Tamara nursing her. They are just trying to cover their backs. It is sad to feel a tiny baby full of antibiotics. It makes me sick. But she will be home Saturday, then Tamara will have to be patient and re-teach her how to nurse. They have been feeding her a bottle. I guess this is just hard for me to watch.
We were also called away because they told Tamara they had some bad news about her baby, so we didn't go to the grave sight. My husband and Chase gave little Lillie a blessing. We promised we would be there at 1:00.
During the viewing we heard the bad news. I was a very concerned during the funeral, but as I sat in the funeral I was pretty emotional then l suddenly had a very warm feeling Lillie would be just fine. I feel so bad about not being at the graveside service. But at this point my daughter needs me.
No comments:
Post a Comment