When I come home from work I am exhausted , so I sat down on the couch and started to watch a hallmark movie. I knew I had so much to do. Tamara came up the stairs with Chase and seemed to be going through some labor pains. They said they were headed to the hospital. She had come up this morning before I went to work, and had been having pains since 4 this morning off and on. I told her to go down stairs watch a movie or something and wait until her pains were 3 minutes apart for at least an hour. They were 3 to 5 minutes apart. She texted me at 9 and told me they had admitted her. Can't wait until it is all over for her. In the mean time I decided to clean my room out. Pulled everything out and vacuumed, dusted, washed down, cleaned off. I worked for a good 5 hours on my room. But when it was all done I felt so good and my room felt so clean. I stayed plenty busy, but unfortunately didn't get my house cleaned. My children come in on Monday. Julie Anderson my niece died on Thursday after overdosing on heroine in her parents home. Lisa and Michelle will be coming. A baby coming and a funeral to attend. Pretty crazy.
Friday, November 4, 2016
November 5th 2016
After a very long day at work yesterday, I came home to a great supper that my husband had made. He had been at work too, helping my son on his house, which he has done for a very long time, He has built this home from the ground up. My son works everyday so my dear husband has done a lot of the work by himself. My son has paid him, but very little for the work he has done. He has to drive to Fairview which takes a good hour and 15 minutes. I am going to be glad when this little project is over.
When I come home from work I am exhausted , so I sat down on the couch and started to watch a hallmark movie. I knew I had so much to do. Tamara came up the stairs with Chase and seemed to be going through some labor pains. They said they were headed to the hospital. She had come up this morning before I went to work, and had been having pains since 4 this morning off and on. I told her to go down stairs watch a movie or something and wait until her pains were 3 minutes apart for at least an hour. They were 3 to 5 minutes apart. She texted me at 9 and told me they had admitted her. Can't wait until it is all over for her. In the mean time I decided to clean my room out. Pulled everything out and vacuumed, dusted, washed down, cleaned off. I worked for a good 5 hours on my room. But when it was all done I felt so good and my room felt so clean. I stayed plenty busy, but unfortunately didn't get my house cleaned. My children come in on Monday. Julie Anderson my niece died on Thursday after overdosing on heroine in her parents home. Lisa and Michelle will be coming. A baby coming and a funeral to attend. Pretty crazy.
When I come home from work I am exhausted , so I sat down on the couch and started to watch a hallmark movie. I knew I had so much to do. Tamara came up the stairs with Chase and seemed to be going through some labor pains. They said they were headed to the hospital. She had come up this morning before I went to work, and had been having pains since 4 this morning off and on. I told her to go down stairs watch a movie or something and wait until her pains were 3 minutes apart for at least an hour. They were 3 to 5 minutes apart. She texted me at 9 and told me they had admitted her. Can't wait until it is all over for her. In the mean time I decided to clean my room out. Pulled everything out and vacuumed, dusted, washed down, cleaned off. I worked for a good 5 hours on my room. But when it was all done I felt so good and my room felt so clean. I stayed plenty busy, but unfortunately didn't get my house cleaned. My children come in on Monday. Julie Anderson my niece died on Thursday after overdosing on heroine in her parents home. Lisa and Michelle will be coming. A baby coming and a funeral to attend. Pretty crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment