Monday, March 23, 2009
Care Center Experience
We had the opportunity to go to a Care Center yesterday and present a Sunday Program. We love to do it because we enjoy and learn so much from such incredible people, who have so much to offer. We as the C family did the program. I had asked all my children who were in our ward to participate. Unfortunately some could not make it because they had other obligations. So I asked a daughter not from our ward to come and help out. She gave a beautiful talk on testimonies. She related a special experience that she had on her mission. It brought many to tears. The next person was to share a special musical number, so I had asked my daughter that is just finishing her degree in music to sing. She picked the hymn "Where Can I Turn For Piece". I played the piano. She sang the first verse beautifully. As she got into the second verse I couldn't hear her sing after the second line. Suddenly I realized that she was crying. (I could not see her my back was to her at the piano)I proceeded to play. I played the second verse through and started into the third verse. At the beginning of the third verse she started but once again she was to emotional. The words of the song were to special for her. Suddenly my twins came from the audience and both wrapped their arms around each side of her and started to sing with her. I couldn't see any of this happen, but I felt the love and emotion of all that were around. After the meeting everyone stopped us to tell us how special the program was. But of all the things that happened in the program the help of two loving sisters to their oldest sister told more than anything that was said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment