Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Our Children
I remember when we went to a park when I had 3 little girls, with the oldest one three. So my second one would have been two. My second child had not fear. I would turn around and she would be climbing the ladder to the largest slide in the park. I would panic, thinking how did she get up there. The next thing I knew she would be coming down. Frontwards, backwards, or on her tummy. I would run around the slide just in time to catch her. One time when this was happening I didn't make it around in time. She went down the slide fast and on to the ground. I couldn't believe my precious child could do that without me even seeing it happen. I'd run to her rescue in time to scoop her up off of the ground expecting to hear her cry. She would hug me, smile and say Mommy let me do that again. Now she has children of her own and I am sure those children bring her as much joy as she did me. Just Love Them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment