Monday, March 16, 2009

Childrens Love

I have a son that cried when he knew we were having twin girls. He already had 5 sisters and one brother and figured that more girls just couldn't be. As much as this son didn't want twin sisters, the sister that is closest in age to him he always loved. When he was little she could do know wrong in his eyes. If any of his other sisters were mean to her he would tell them to quit being so mean. He was constantly concerned about her. He would hug her when things went wrong. He would get her anything she needed and he constantly played with her. Her favorite thing to eat was banana's and he would share with her if there was only one left. They were inseparable until the day he started school and then he became involved in other things. I think it was quit hard on Emzazoe as he called her. A few years later she started school and suddenly her older brother was there for her again. It is fun to watch my childrens respect and concern for each other. I will be forever grateful for their love for one another.

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of some great times. Thanks for helping me remember Mom! Sometimes I miss the times me and my big brother had together!

    ReplyDelete