Monday, November 18, 2019
My little grandson Wyatt left this world on October 20th at 6:09 A.M. He was 5 years old. He was such a beautiful little blonde haired boy with a beautiful big smile, and dimples that would break your heart. I wish that I could take that little boy in my arms once again make him smile and see those amazing dimples. he could brighten up anyone's day just by smiling. Now he is in heaven with his Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. Free from pain and there with people who love him as much as we do here on the earth. I know that I will see little Wyatt again and I need to write down things that I remember about Wyatt! The most important memory to me was Wyatt himself running through the front door. Coming in the kitchen, finding me, wrapping his arms around me and looking up at me with those big blue eyes and saying "Grandma I love you'"The only grandchild that has ever done that to me. He was always so bubbly and happy. There was a day that a couple of the kids gathered around Kimberly and started brushing her hair. So cute, they tried to see who could make her look the best. I remember when Chrissy and Mike came to Christmas morning, they had some gifts with them. We decided that we would like to give them our simple dollar store gift before they opened their other gifts. It was a punch man. So you would punch it and it would stand back up. They played with it so much, and it became there number one focus. They didn't even care about their other gifts. Mike finally had to remind them that they needed to open their other gifts. They were so happy and could have played with that gift all day long. Nothing else mattered at that moment but the punch man. I am grateful for simple things that can make us so happy. I remember one year when we decided to remake the scene of the birth of Christ on the Eve of Christmas. Everyone was here. It was amazing. Emma and Sierra became the wonderful narrators. All my grandchildren sang beautiful Christmas songs. As they portrayed the manger scene it was unbelievable. They all did so well. Wyatt was right along there with them. He was just little but he was one of the shepherds. A very important part. I was so fun to watch my grand children. Now Wyatt is with the Shepherd of us all! I just hope one day I can run to Wyatt and say, Wyatt I love you. And witness my Savior, my older brother Jesus Christ and cry because I am so glad to see all of my loved ones again. Especially little Wyatt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment