Monday, November 18, 2019

Wyatt Craven our little grandson!!!!!

These are the comments from everyone right after we heard the news that little Wyatt had passed. It is like Michael's first statement.  I am broken. I'm sure that little family has felt as though their hearts have been ripped right out.  So much pain, I don't think anyone can even express how much!!!


Mike Craven writes: Wyatt passed away this morning at 6:09. I am broken. There will always be a hole inside.

Michelle Walter: I am so sorry

Frank Craven: He was, is and always will be yours forever. We love you all.

Karalee Mora: Oh Mike.

Frank Craven: Tears of loss are being shed here....while tears of joy are being shed there, by those who now embrace him....thanks be for them. He is not alone!

Phillip Craven: What Chrissy said last night is true, he was too good to be here. He truly has made us all better and has made the world a little brighter having been here. We love your family, and will do everything we can to "watch with you one hour" in your gethsemane.

Michelle Walter: John Wadsworth read a quote about that at his granddaughters funeral. There are some children that are too perfect to be on this earth. We love you guys and are mourning with you.

Elizabeth Craven: I love that little boy! Now he knows how much! I love your little family and I pray for peace for all of your! I shed tears of joy because he is released from all his pain! I'm so sorry, we will all miss him. Give each other a tearful hug from me! He was just to perfect and was only required to be on earth for 5 years.

Frank: "There will always be a hole inside" as well there should be. The very fabric of your life of your life has been torn asunder. It will always be there, how could it be less, for he was loved so much. but through our Lord and Saviors mercy it will become easier to bear. (For all of us.)

Lisa Mcnight: Heavenly Father loves You and Chrissy so much. He trusted you two to raise one of his most valiant sons. I know you will miss him. My heart truly breaks for you.

Tamara Jensen: I can't help but think of Grandpa and Grandma Craven welcoming him to the other side with open arms. I can imagine how hard this is for your family, and we will continue praying for you! Love you tons! And we agree with Phillip, we'll be here for you through your gethsemane. Watching over you, and crying with you. Whatever you need we're here for you.

Jennifer Louder: We are so sorry. If we were there we would hug you and cry with you. We love you all so much! And will miss Wyatt deeply.

Emily Kendall: I woke up at 3 am this morning without the ability to go back to bed. I feel like my spirit knew. I was so sad to get your text this morning. I've been unable to think of anything to say all morning.  I've been unable to think of anything to say all morning. I love you! I will miss that little boy and think of him often. I can't imagine your pain. It seems unfair that the world still turns and people are still going about their lives. We will mourn with you. I wish I was there now to hug you a long time. I'm so sorry!

Kimberly Davis:  Michael, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I love you so much and hope you know that. I can't imagine the pain you and Chrissy are going through, just know we're here for you with anything you need.

Mike: We have decided we are doing the funeral on Wednesday of this next week. I wan all of you there so be here please. 10:00 AM

Karalee: Michael can I handle flowers?

Emily: I will be there.

Karalee: And of course we will be there.

Tamara: Wouldn't miss for the world.

Karalee: We can also handle food. With all us girls it shouldn't be an issue.

Tamara: I can do food, or help with food. Or anything.

Michelle: Of course we will be there.

Tamara: Agreed

Mike: Thank you Karalee.

Jennifer Of course!

Kimberly: We wouldn't miss it. I can help with food and whatever else. I can make the program and have them printed too. Karalee, let me know if you need help with flowers.

Frank: Update; Viewing 9:30 Funeral Services 11:00. Mount Pleasant Stake Center

Mike: In primary Wyatt would often wait for his name to be called to pick songs during singing time in primary.  The one he would pick thee most is Gethsemane, I and Chrissy have decided thee musical number will be this song, and we would like all of his cousins and primary or whom ever is there to come up and sing it. All Wyatt ever wanted was to be with others and I cannot imagine him not asking everyone to sing it with him.

Jennifer: This would bring Charlotte such joy!

Michelle; My Kids favorite song. They would be honored to sing for Wyatt. Tonight Leo was scared of the dark. I told him he didn't need to be scared because the Holy Ghost is always with him.  He said,"And Wyatt is too Mom, Just like the Holy Ghost. He is always with me.

Lisa: My Madison and James would feel so honored.

Emily: Audrey loves singing that song. She will be so happy  to sing for Wyatt.

Jennifer: I just have to say how thankful I am for Marco Polo. The videos of sweet Wyatt.....

The funeral was absolutely beautiful. Chrissy and Mike both spoke.  Kate gave the life sketch of Wyatt. Even Colton gave us all some very profound words. He said "Wyatt isn't dead he is right here with us. He just went to see Jesus." What an amazing little boy! Mike and Chrissy both did a beautiful job. An amazing funeral, I don't think I have ever been to one better. So many people there, and so much support.  I am so grateful for so many good friends and so much family. My family was amazing. My immediate family couldn't have been more supportive or helpful during the last couple of months. So much support. This funeral was very hard. I don't think I have cried like that in my life time. It is so hard to lose a grandson but even harder to watch your son and daughter in law go through it.  My heart just aches for them.  Losing a child has to be one of the hardest things that anyone has to go through.







No comments:

Post a Comment