Mike: I have never worried throughout this journey of pure and udder hell but I am concerned now. Wyatt has half of the heart rate function he has had and his breathing is double or triple of what it has been. His heart rate has continued to drop all night. Last night was the hardest night of my life, listening to my would be kindergartner struggle for every single breathe and still doing so. I know each of you are continuing to pray for Wyatt and I appreciate it. At this point they would like to remove his chest piece due to infection and I'm not sure his little heart can even handle the sedation while they do it. Once they are done, they will put an IV in his hand to utilize that for a week before they do surgery again to put a new line in. This is going to have a devastating effect on him emotionally. He needs extra thoughts and prayers. I believe through prayer miracles can happen. Wyatt needs those now. He needs miracles, he needs angels pumping his lungs for him and needs them pushing on his heart because he can't do it alone. The time when we can't do it others need to carry us and I need him to be carried by others on the other side of the veil because I am helpless.
Michelle: Oh Michael this breaks my heart. Miracles are wrought through faith. we will join our faith and prayers with yours.
Tamara: Praying for angels.
Lisa; James ran in the house about an hour ago and said that he found a quite place on the farm and knelt down and prayed for Wyatt. He said, "I did just what the Lamanites did." Madison said, "You mean Joseph Smith"! He said "Yeah" He must have been feeling Wyatt needed an extra special pray.
Jennifer: And I just asked Chrissy about Colton and Wyatts upcoming surgery. Thinking about a gift for Colton. I'm so insensitive. I wish I would have seen this first. I'm so sorry. I will pray for Wyatt and will start another fast now. I sure do love YOU! Chrissy and Wyatt. I wish my faith was enough to take this trail from you. Hugs!!!!
Emily: This makes me sob. We will be praying for angels! Keep fighting the good fight. Yesterday I went to insitute and they asked what Jesus Christ means to each of us.....we all came up with different words to describe him and our feelings of him. I couldn't help but tear up as I thought of him and how much he means to me. How much he has delivered me from over the last few years. Among the words shared were hope, light, life, and love. I felt then and still feel that we truly can have hope through him. We can have faith in him and he will deliver us even through the most difficult times. I'm so sorry Michael that this is your trail. I just want to hug all of you. My thoughts will be with you. Love you!
Katrina: Just called in Wyatt's name for the prayer roll at the Cedar City Temple, St. George is closed. I don't even know what i could say that would give any comfort. We will continue to pray and fast for Wyatt and your family. I truly believe in angels and that there are so many invested in bringing support and peace to your family. His namesake being one of those. We love you Guys!
Michael's heartfelt words a couple of days before Wyatt went home to be with his Heavenly Father and his brother Jesus Christ! We will forever miss this little guy and think of him often!
Okay family, you won't see much from me on Marco because it's to hard. Wyatt has started eating a little more, mostly applesauce, so thank you. I am writing this for information, I am not loosing faith and I truly believe from the depths of my soul that Heavenly Father can cure Wyatt in a blink of an eye if he wants too, but I also know that at some point Wyatt will make a choice to stay or go. Chrissy had a beautiful opportunity to talk to President Oaks on the phone yesterday and he told Chrissy about how his wife in 2000 died from cancer and at some point they stopped praying for a miracle and started praying for a goal. That goal was that she could see her last daughter get married that was 2 months down the road she did and died the following weeks. He also said that at times like we often look to take heroic measures like looking out of the country for a miracle, he said those measures are not necessary. He ended the conversation with that said, I don't know how much longer Wyatt has with us. He is struggling he throws up daily, he has pain all through his bones which means that the leukemia is building up in his bones to the point of expanding and causing him tons of pain. We currently have him me on heavy meds to help with the pain. He cannot pee he forces himself to pee as he pushes hard, which makes me think his kidneys are not functioning well. The primary oncologist at PC told me Monday that after his bone marrow which is an organ shuts down he only has 2 more organs that will have to shut down before he is gone. I spent hours in the temple last night with Chrissy and as we sat in the Celestial room I said a prayer I offered Wyatt back to our eternal Father so that he might be healthy again and be a missionary for him and an angel for us. It will not be painful for Wyatt only for us for a short time. Heavenly Father knows my heart and I have now offered him everything, if it is his will to take him he will and if not I will forever be grateful. I cannot express my gratitude for each of you and the money that will be raised in the haunted forest may have been for other expenses not medicine. I love each of you, my faith in God and atonement is real, the only thing that this changes is me wanting to fight even more on behalf of the liars to ensure I have an eternal family.
I just put a few of the families comments after some of Mikes posts. Our hearts will forever go out to Mike and Chrissy and their children. Losing a little boy is so hard for all of us, but we will never know or experience the horrible pain that this family has gone through, and will go through for a long time. I just hope with time the pain will heal a little bit, and they can remember the good times with Wyatt.
No comments:
Post a Comment