Friday, February 6, 2009

Copy Cats

I remember when we lived up north and I had three little girls. My oldest was only 2 and she didn't like dogs at all. They scared her to death. She had bad nightmares about them. We would reassure her all the time that she was OK and it was just a dream. There was a dog that lived next door so my husband would often yell out the door for the dog to be quiet. One day the dog barked incessantly so my husband once again opened the patio door and yelled "Shut Up You Dirty Beggar". Our two year old opened the door and yelled "Shut-Up You Dirty Beggar" in her little 2 year old voice. I was horrified. I didn't think someone so small could have possible immate that one. It goes to show you how much they listen. Shame on us.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, mom, another blog entry about me! I feel so special... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom...You blog is beautiful. I'm jealous!! That picture is perfect!

    ReplyDelete