Wednesday, February 4, 2009
My Son
I had the privilege of having 2 sons. I wish I could have had more but it wasn't in the works. One of my sons is in Russia right now. My sister happen to take some pictures at my 2nd daughters wedding which happened about 9 years ago. It is fun to look back and see how much my children have changed over the years. But I have to laugh when I see my second son in these pictures because he hasn't changed a bit. He just looks taller. As a matter of fact in the pictures he just looks like a miniature of who he is now. What a great sight to see him so little and yet the same when he is big. It is the same in his everyday life. He has always been the strong silent type even when he was little. You can count on him to listen alot but never pass any judgement or any information to another. An amazing quality. One I wish we could learn from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment