Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Where Has Time Gone
You know that someday you will have children who grow and become mothers and fathers themselves. I am happy that that has happened to me because I enjoy my grandchildren, but sometimes I look around and wonder where did the time go. Things change before you are ready for them too. I remember when my first daughter got married and she was a little bit frustrated because she felt like the family didn't miss her. Trust me that was the farthest thing from the truth, we missed her more than we could express, but we didn't want her to feel like we were infringing on her and her new husbands territory, so we stayed out of her way. Trust me we tried to be there when we were needed and we would liked to have been there more, but certain things didn't permit that. Now time continues to go by and my daughter finds herself with a daughter that is almost 8 before she turns around she will be married and on her own. If I could express one thing to all of my children that would be love them. They are so precious and so fun to be with. Take the opportunity to love to watch them grow. Count everyday a true blessing. Because trust me it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment