Wednesday, July 6, 2011

June 14th Tuesday

Lisa went back home, we will miss her and her wonderful children.  My children are good mothers and continue to amaze me with the things that they do.  It is fun to have them around when they come to my home.  I taught another class on rolls and more today.  I have never had a class turn out so good  I made whole wheat rolls.  Then I made orange rolls.  With the left over dough I made an Engllish T-ring.  It was amazing.  I took the orange roll dough and rolled it out.  Then I took some butter and spread it all over the dough with a pastry brush.  I sprinkled cinnamon chips over the dough.  Then I rolled it up in a long roll.and formed it into a ring. (it looked like a christmas wreath) I cut every 1" around  the wreath about 3/4 the way into the middle. Then I twisted the dough.  It rose so high.  It was amazing and tasted so good.  It was a recipe that was made by mistake and yet it couldn't have tasted better.  I have realized through doing these classes that I can still make some good food.  That is nice to know.

It is my sisters birthday today.  I tried to call her and she wasn't answering. I feel bad that I didn't get through to her.  Families are really important and I know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment