Tuesday, July 26, 2011
June 27th Monday
I have been communicating with my family at home. I have always wanted to go to the Ranch for the 4th of July so I am trying to talk them into coming to the Ranch to met me, so that I don't have to take the bus home. The Ranch is a beautiful place where Neils family will have their family reunion. It is owned by their family, but it is wonderful. They have their own fireworks and the whole town gets together for them. We would be able to sit right under the fireworks and watch them. I would love it, but we will see what happens. Right now I am getting involved in a project. Crystal's husband served in Afghanistan for 18 months in the war over there. He brought all his army suits to Michelle to make a quilt out of. She has had these for 4 years and because he is going to be here for the 4th we would like to present it to him. So I had Michelle get out all the stuff and we have been cutting out the quilt today. We are cutting out a front and a back. I think it will look awesome but it will take some time. We will do it when the children are asleep or are busy doing something to occupy their time. It will be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment