Tuesday, July 26, 2011

June 26th Sunday

It has been a wonderful Sunday.  We had breakfast and soon it was time to get ready for church.  We all worked hard at getting ready.  I attended Sacrament Meeting and Sunday School then I decided I had better come home.  Michelle needed more rest so I tended the baby.  Sometimes Sunday's can be hard.  I told Michelle that is because it is the Lord's day and Satan works extra hard on that day, so we just try a little harder.  Neils sister that lives in California will be arriving tomorrow.  That will be fun for the children because their cousins will bin in town.  Val has tried to help in every way possible.  She seems to be asking to help and wants to bring us food.  But they are planning a family Reunion which she is trying to get ready for on Thursday.  Plus Grandma isn't doing well and she has been monitoring her and taking care of her.  She has been taking to much of her medication, so the family needs to watch her.  It is hard to see people you love get older.  She has fallen a few times and that doesn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment