Sunday, July 24, 2011
June 24th Friday
I came to Michelle's and little Clara is so cute. Now they have 5 children and Michelle has her hands are full. I am glad that I am able to come and help out. I was picked up from the bus stop by Michelle and Tessie. Michelle had a baby 2 days ago I did not expect to see her. But her husband was super busy and couldn't make it. I was certainly happy to see her and little Tessie. The first thing Tessie wanted to know was where is Kimberly and Tamara. Silly little girl! I explained to her that they were back home. I guess when she sees her grandmother she just plans on Kim and Tam being right behind. When we arrived at Michelle's home I got to hold her precious baby, and soon it was time for bed. So into the bottom bunk I went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment