Sunday, July 24, 2011
June 21st Tuesday
Michelle called and she had her baby. She was 8'4 and 20 inches long. I am so happy for her. She had the baby naturally with no drugs. Her deliver once she got to the hospital was about 2 hours. I am so glad that she was blessed to have her baby so quickly especially when she had no pain killers. Today is Neil's birthday so Clara was born on her Daddy's birthday. I am sure that all of her children are so happy. They will buy me a ticket to come to take care of Michelle and the baby. I am excited about that. But I have a baking class on Thursday so I hope that the ticket is for Friday. I will go when ever they need me, I am excited to take care of the children and help Michelle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment