Tuesday, July 26, 2011

June 25th Saturday

It has been a great day because I am with my daughter and her husband instead of at work and that is wonderful for me.  It isn't that I hate work but it is always a blessing to be away sometimes.  Certainly and excitement for me.  I've tried to be here for Michelle today.  She has had a nap and I have taken care of things.  Her baby is so good and so fun to hold.  Grace and Emma like to hold her, and when I am busy doing something it is nice for them to be of help.  Little Tyler is having a rough time.  I think this new addition to the home is probably harder on him than any one.  But he is the only boy and probably feels a little out numbered at this point.  We did have a lot of fun today.  Neil and I and  Grace, Emma and Tyler went down to the little river running by the farm and caught tiny fish and tadpoles in little nets.  I carried the bucket and the children dumped their wonderful catch into the bucket.  When it got to full and to much dirty water, we would dump the bucket out and start all over.  We had a fantastic time, while the rest of the family was home taking a nap.  A great adventure for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment