Monday, August 22, 2011
June 28th Tuesday
I am going to go with Neil and Michelle to the Ranch, Frank and the girls will met us there. I am so excited. I've been working on the quilt and it looks wonderful. I have cut out all the pieces and have started to piece it together. Michelle is having a little trauma with her children. I think that not getting sleep, having a new baby and cousins in town all contribute to a little disruption. It is wonderful being her, I get a bed pal every night. She just seems to wake up in the middle of the night and wants to sleep with her grandma. It is actually quite cute. I will miss it when I get home. Michelle has been running around trying to get everything ready for the Ranch, so it has been good for me to be here. She just didn't need to take 5 children and run around with all she has to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment