Thursday, June 9, 2011

May 13th Friday

I found out a miracle this morning.  The cutting blade in my cutter was in wrong and that is why it hasn't been cutting.  I only had a few pieces to cut out this morning, but the whole baby quilt is cut out and I am ready for the Activity Day girls project.  I do have to sew one square together, before the activity so that I can really see how this whole thing works.  I will take a picture and put it on my blog when it is all done.  I should be pretty cute, but will take a little work.  I had to work this afternoon.  I seems as though my working has really helped me to realize that I can accomplish alot when I need too. We planned on attending the temple today but will attend first thing in the morning.  It has been some what of a crazy evening and I had to work this afternoon until evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment