Sunday, June 19, 2011
May 19th Thursday
It seems as though I am at work alot and I would like to do something fun with Lisa, but that seems to just not happen. It is fun to get up in the morning to her cute little children. I will certainly miss them when they go home. They have been here for over a week. I hope they don't go home for at least a month, but it depends on when Lisa decides it is OK to go back home. And right now we get the happiness of having her here. She has been going to the temple alot. Being with us gives her that opportunity. I love it when she goes to the temple with us, but sometimes I think she just wants to go alone. So we don't always get the wonderful priviledge of having her company. Today we did. I love to go to the temple. Our experience there is one of peace and reverance. I think we understand our many blessings when we attend the temple alot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment