Monday, June 13, 2011
May 17th Tuesday
I had a wonderful time at the Bosch Kitchen Center today. I did the class on all of the attachments for the Bosch, it ended out fantastic. I took the creamy soup mix and put all the ingredients together in the food processor, then I mixed it up. It was a wonderful soup mix recipe. 2 cups of powdered milk, 1/2 cup potato flakes, 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. of corn starch, 1/4 chicken powdered chicken bouillon, 1/2 tsp. of dried marjoram, 2 tsp. onion powder, 2 Tbsp. vegetable flakes (or in my case vegetable powder, I will explain on a latter post) 1/4 tsp. garlic salt, and 1/8 tsp. white pepper. Put it in your food processor and process until all is mixed well together and flakes are mixed. This will store in an air tight container in a cool dry place for 1 year. The next thing I did was to use the Bosch meat grinder and make hamburger from a roast. Out of that hamburger I made a meat loaf, and formed it in to tiny meat paddies. I used the slicer shredder attachment next and made sliced potatoes, shredded carrots, sliced celery and chopped onions to saute' together so I could pour it in my cream soup mixture, after I made it. To do that you add 3 Tbsp. of above mixture to 2/3 a cup of water. Delicious. Next I made a grapefruit drink in the lemon squeezer. The last thing I made was an orange julius in the blender. It was a very rewarding class and everyone there got to taste the delicious food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment