Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May 11th Wednesday

I got to spend the day at home. No work today! I love days like today. I can clean my house and of course I have been preparing for the activity day girls to come to my home. I made up a pattern for making different shapes in a baby quilt. Then I went searching for pieces in my extra material that would match and make the quilt look good. We are making a baby quilt for Sister Eshelman who is one of the Activity Day leaders. Sister Field gave me some really cute material for the backing of the quilt, so all I am doing is the front. But it takes a long time when you are making your own pattern. Everything has to match up and look good. I have been trying to make this pattern most of the day. I need to take every spare minute that I have to get ready for the day, the girls will come, especially when a lot of my time is spent at work. So when I have a free day I like to take advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment